Review: Courtyard Istanbul International Airport

Courtyard Istanbul International Airport deluxe room


Video from my YouTube Channel πŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί


Date of stay: October 30-31, 2017
Address: Basin Ekspress Yolu, Fatih Caddesi, Dereboyu Sokak No 2, Halkali, 34303 Istanbul
Nightly Rate: 493 SEK without breakfast
Room: Deluxe Room
How to get here: The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle.

Hotel Exterior


Hotel Reception & Lobby



Floor Guide


Deluxe Room, 1115


Chair and coffee table

TV

Work desk

A choice of complimentary wifi and enhanced high-speed internet

Complimentary coffee and tea

Safe

Iron and ironing board

Bathroom with soap, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel

Walk-in shower

Toilet

Orientation map

View

Amenities

Health Club reception

Fitness Center

Pool

The Market

Business Center

Bar

Complimentary shuttle

Shuttle Schedule Timings

CONCLUSION

I took the 10:30am complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel and the first thing I noticed was the security check of the vehicle before entering the compound. Also, there's a scanner before entering the hotel lobby which is impressive. At the reception, I was greeted by Emrah, the Rooms Division Manager and told me they had been waiting for me 😍 He noticed I used the app to check in and he commented how easy it was to use the hotels app. The room I got was nice and had all the necessary things needed except the complimentary bottles of water I'd normally get when booking a Hilton hotel since I'm a diamond member there. The bath amenities were okay although I still prefer Garden Inn's Peter Thomas Roth amenities πŸ˜‰ The view  was nice with the "Round" hotel (Elite World Europe Hotel) to the left although the windows were not clean. The vibe in the lobby was definitely much better than the one at the Hilton Garden Inn, so I hope Garden Inn could make an improvement on this part. The pool, fitness centre and business center were all nice amenities. Unfortunately, I was not able to check out the breakfast as I did check out later that day. Lastly, the hotel has almost every hour complimentary shuttle service which is really great. Overall, it was a very nice short stay and this hotel is definitely a very good option if you are looking for an airport hotel in Istanbul.