Review: Hampton by Hilton Istanbul Zeytinburnu

Hampton Zeytinburnu Queen Room with sofa bed and balcony


Video from my YouTube Channel 📺📺


Date of stay: October 31 to November 1, 2017
Address: Prof. Muammer Aksoy Caddesi No:3 Zeytinburnu, Istanbul, 34020, Turkey
Nightly Rate: 5,000 Hilton points with breakfast (as Diamond member)
Room: Queen Room with sofa bed and balcony
How to get here: From the airport, take M1A subway to Yenikapi. From there, change to Marmaray and get off at Marmaray Kazlıçeşme İstasyonu. The hotel is a few minutes walk from the station.

Hotel Exterior


Reception


Elevators & Hallway



Queen Room with Sofa bed & Balcony, 342

Queen bed


Work desk

Vestel TV

TV Channels

Complimentary coffee, tea, mineral water

Safe

Slippers

Luggage rack, iron and ironing board

Work desk in the living room

Sofa bed

Balcony

Bathroom

Toilet

Towels and hair dryer

Orientation map

View

Amenities

Fitness Center

Business Center

Pavilion Pantry

Bar

Lounge Bar

Terrace

From the restaurant/bar, I ordered a burger with fries and apple juice which was quite good. Cost is about 6.75 USD.

Breakfast Buffet, 6am to 10am







CONCLUSION

I arrived at the hotel around 4pm and was welcomed by Vartan, a friendly associate working that day. He recognized my diamond status and then handed me over to his colleague who informed me that the room I chose on the app was occupied as the guests decided to stay another night. She then upgraded me to a suite which was cool 😍 She informed me of the breakfast times which is between 6am and 10am. She also informed me that they don't have room service so I decided to order a burger and apple juice after check-in and told her I'd pick it up in the bar when it's ready. About 20 minutes later, she was knocking at my door with my meal. It was so nice of her 😍 Of course all the staff I had contact with during my stay were all nice. The breakfast buffet had a nice selection including warm food and the "make your own waffles". They also have a very nice business center and a terrace where one could eat on a sunny day. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here and for 5,000 Hilton points, this is definitely a great way to redeem your points 👍

Comments