Review: ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas Hotel

ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas Hotel reception

Date of stay: November 7-8, 2017
Address: 49 Avenida General, 28042 MADRID
Nightly Rate:  601 SEK with breakfast
Room: Room with queen bed
How to get here: From the airport, take the complimentary airport shuttle


Video Tour


Hotel Exterior


Hotel Reception & Lobby



Elevators & 3rd Floor Hallway




Room


LG TV

Work desk

I have to say I kinda miss the complimentary coffee and tea 😉

Complimentary wifi


Bathroom

Bathroom

Bathroom

Orientation map

View

Breakfast








Amenities

Business Center

Vending machine

Bar Rendez Vous

Complimentary Shuttle Service


Arriving from my LATAM flight from Frankfurt at  9:45pm, I took the 10:30pm bus from Terminal 4 and from there, we drove to Terminal 2 then to Terminal 1 before heading to ibis Hotel.

CONCLUSION

It was my first time to stay on an ibis hotel and since it is a budget hotel, I did not expect much. The room was nice and clean and the breakfast buffet had a good offering. I previously stayed at the Hilton Madrid Airport the last time I was here and was tempted to stay there again but the room rate at ibis Madrid was cheaper and I was also hoping to earn some Iberia Avios for this stay although unfortunately, I didn't earn much. For those looking for a budget airport hotel in Madrid, the ibis Madrid is definitely recommended although I would probably choose the Hilton Madrid the next time I'm here as I have Diamond status there 😉

Comments